Thursday, May 17, 2012

Second coat to the shell.

As I said in my last post I was not happy with the job I did on the roof so it needed to be re-painted. After a careful look over the whole shell I decided to re-paint the whole thing. I sanded the shell down over a couple of nights and repainted it today and this time I waited for the compressor to keep up for a much shinier finish. The finished job of the second coat is 100% better.
Now I can start to put it back together. Note the gear and hand brake levers are back in. Well that's a start!


 The upper wishbone is ideal to hold the gravity feed spray gun.
 Bolts with new washers and new screws and washers for the front 
and rear guards get a coat of blue. 
 A much better finish on the second coat.
Couldn't help myself. Had to start to put it together straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment