Friday, June 1, 2012

Suspension components ready.

I sandblasted all the suspension components and painted them in RFU chassis black ready to be refitted. Small problem being, getting new bushes and ball joints! I also stripped the paint off the front tank and repainted it in gloss RFU.
The Gordini heater matrix is a bit second hand so I took that to my local radiator man who is going to have a new core made and fitted, he thinks that it will cost around $200.00. If all else fails I have a good R10 unit I can use.
The brake booster has been sent to Sydney for a rebuild and the latest on that is it might cost around $800.00!! I'm getting another quote for that.

 Suspension parts just after being removed from the car.
After sandblasting and painting.
Front tank looking as good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment