Thursday, October 31, 2013

Slow progress.

Things have slowed a bit as I prepare to rebuild the engine.
The brakes are now fitted up and the G now has a working hand brake for the first time in probably 12-15 years. I only need to put in some brake fluid and bleed the lines to have them up and working. I will wait until the engine is fitted before introducing the fluid.
The Clutch has been sent off to be re conditioned (In South Australia) and I have had the radiator re-conditioned. John Kitchen has suggested we rebuild the engine together rather than having my mechanic do it. John has built several Gordini engines over the years so I believe it would be in good hands there. I used to build my R8/10 engines years ago but I'm a bit rusty now. Not long now and it should be on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment