Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cosmic Mags and an R10.

I managed to obtain 5 MK1 Cosmic mags. They will need to be stripped of the paint, cleaned up re-painted and polished. One of the mags has a bit of a bump in it so our local mag wheel man will repair that and remove a small amount of curb rash from some of them as well.
As for everything else, well I'm still waiting. My harness was promised to me 2 weeks ago.
After the big sale of Renault and Gordini parts yesterday, it would appear I am now the proud owner of a square light R10. A bit of a clean up, a couple of new front doors, a set of wide wheels, some interior work and a lick of paint all over might see this as #2 son's first car. I think the brakes need an overhaul as well.

 Mk1 Cosmic mags.
Will look great when re-painted and polished.
 One project too many!
Now that its parked in the shed can it be called "A barn Find?"

No comments:

Post a Comment