Friday, September 27, 2013

Small finishing touches.

I have had a couple of stickers made to put on some finishing touches to the car. The first is the paint sticker in the boot near the ID tags. I placed it in exactly the same position as the original as per my photographs prior to the restoration, so yes it is slightly off straight as per how it was originally.
The second is the gear selection on the windscreen. I have never seen one of these stickers on a car as by now all the windscreens have been changed and the stickers long gone. I scaled it the best I could from a photo of the car taken by John Sever in the 1960's.

 New stickers.
Paint code sticker in place as original.
Early photo showing the gear selection sticker on the
windscreen.
New gear selection sticker in place.


No comments:

Post a Comment