Friday, July 6, 2012

More parts on the way.

I have ordered more parts from Belgium to keep the project rolling along. Caliper kits, heater hoses etc. I have also sent the wiring harness to Victoria to have it checked, re-built and re wrapped.
I took the dash to the local Powder Coater's last week. They have a textured finish that replicates the original finish almost exactly (much better than the spray can wrinkle finish). When I went to pick it up yesterday I was not happy with the finish near the Speedo hole so I asked them to do it again. They were less than happy with my request stating they were trying to save me money!! I quickly told them I would not accept a half arsed result and things should be done properly the first time (good business sense). They had the hide to complain that it would now cost them money. It should be ready by Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment